Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

falsley accused and wrong person warrant!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falsley accused and wrong person warrant!

Hello. i need to find out for sure if when I go get my drivers licn. again aftewr a dui and i finished school,that i will not be arrested right then and there. They said i was guilty of grand theft to do with a fake check, and i lost my drivers licn. prior to the dui,and someone used my credentials to try to cash a check in my name...so, i need a call from an atty. asap to find out if the warrant is still on there or they straightened it out..thanks, 1-229-246-8859 plzz xcall me..vickie p.

Re: falsley accused and wrong person warrant!

You may want to contact the police and inform them that you had nothing to do with this; the evidence should show you to be innocent and contacting them will show your good faith. But have counsel involved when you do so.

Contact WLD if you want their lawyers to be involved

[email protected]

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X