Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the legal age to enter into a Bar that serves alcohol in Texas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the legal age to enter into a Bar that serves alcohol in Texas?

In Texas what is the legal age to enter into a Bar that serves alcohol? I have been told that it is 18 and others say that any age can go into a bar but if under 21 cannot drink of course. Is it 18 or older or can 15, 16 and 17 year old kids go into bars.

re: What is the legal age to enter into a Bar that serves alcohol in Texas?

Under 18 is not allowed normally.

Comment

Re: What is the legal age to enter into a Bar that serves alcohol in Texas?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      In Texas what is the legal age to enter into a Bar that serves alcohol? I have been told that it is 18 and others say that any age can go into a bar but if under 21 cannot drink of course. Is it 18 or older or can 15, 16 and 17 year old kids go into bars.
      It may have changed, but I was allowed in a bar when I has 18 with my parents along. I was not allowed to drink, but I could listen to the live music, this was over 10 years ago, so it may have changed by now. You could call the establishment and see what their rules are.

Comment

Re: What is the legal age to enter into a Bar that serves alcohol in Texas?

Legal age to consume alcohol is 21. But a 18 or below can enter into a bar which serves alcohol, depends on the situation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X