Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

life changing decision (somebody arrested for class Y felony)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• life changing decision (somebody arrested for class Y felony)

If you know somebody that is arrested for class y felony and they leave the state before they go to trial and you find out where they are and you move to be with them if they get caught can you get in trouble to? And if so what would be the charges and possible time?

Re: life changing decision (somebody arrested for class Y felony)

If you are foolhardy enough to run wit him, and go to live with him, you will be charged with aiding and abetting a criminal.

Class Y felonies generally involve minors (being the victims); usually drug or sexual misconduct related.

Bear in mind if you are a minor, you will be opening a hornet's nest that will extend and sting more than merely you.

If he left the state (which usually means he does not intend to show up for his court appearance), then a warrant will be out for his arrest. He can be arrested in any state, and even in any country, on this warrant. This will only make his legal matters worse.

As for you, if you know where he is, you can and will be charged for obstruction of justice when the authorities discover you know where he is. Make no mistake they will discover it should you run away to be with him.

It's difficult to answer the last question regarding how much jail time, etc, as you did not reveal whether or not you are a minor.

Comment

Re: life changing decision (somebody arrested for class Y felony)

thats what i thought, i am not a minor, and i didnt know where they are which now i know is a good thing

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X