Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

harassment (harassed by my fiancées family)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harassment (harassed by my fiancées family)

New york, I have a serious issue with my fiancées family. We live right next to each other but we had a falling out after I had my baby. My child was a premie and I had rules when it came to being around her because I as a mother I was looking after the well being of my child. Since I didn't let them carry her or bring her over to their apartment which doesn't even have space for an extra person let along me and the baby and a stroller they have gotten upset and completely written my child off. This isn't what bothers me because I don't want them in her life. My situation is this one. I have to put up with his little 15 year old sister constantly talking crap. Now she's threatened me which I'm not scared of course but I do not want to continue dealing with this. I'm an adult and common sense is that I will get arrested is I put my hands on her. The mom doesn't discipline her children and all I want is for me and my family which includes my sick mom to be left alone. Pls I need help. What do I do?

re: harassment (harassed by my fiancées family)

[Now she's threatened me ]

You can ignore her --or if she says anything truly threatening then file with the police and have a restraining order placed on her--it is easy to do.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X