Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrested for trying to explain that my friend was assaulted

I was out at a bar drinking with two of my friends and a few girls. When we left we had the bartender call us a cab and waited for it to arrive. When my friend opened up the door to the cab a guy ran out and punched him in the face, I was still on the side walk. The guy and my friend continued the scuffle until my other friend tried to break it up. At that point the attackers friend attacked my other friend and they begin to fight as well as I looked on until the cops arrived. When they arrived my friends were cuffed, so I went to the police to explain they were defending themselves. The cop told me the shut the f**k up and that I was drunk and involved as well. I tried to explain I wasn\'t and the my friends were assaulted, even
    our cab driver tried to tell the cop I wasn\'t involved at all and my friends were attacked but they didn\'t listen. I was charged with disorderly conduct and being involved in a fight, and we were all
    detained. I missed a day of work had to pay bail and may be in more trouble once court comes if my university is notified. Is there anything I can do to get this cleared up? Who should I contact do i need a lawyer or can I try to talk to the prosecutor on my own? Any advice will greatly help me and my friends out. One of which is a software developer for a pharmacy company and is at risk of losing his job.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X