Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

feedback needed; the police are threatening to subpoena doctors (why?)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feedback needed; the police are threatening to subpoena doctors (why?)

the police are threatening to subpoena doctors (why?) and even my counselor who now won't see me until this is resolved because she thinks being dragged into court might help me legally but would destroy the therapeutic relationship.

i just can't take it anymore.

what would you do?

there is someone - a couple people in my life - who are saying I should call the reporter back and give them the tape of the police calling me dirty curse words and being jerks about the disability... but i have no idea right now how that would help anything but just piss them off more - it would just make it all very public

and it doesn't matter if i didn't commit any crimes i do have a real problem with self injury that they know about and will make public and then everyone will treat me like a mentally ill freak

my feet are damaged and the doctor says it's going to take a lot of medical care to fix them and they don;t even know if they can be fixed and they hurt so bad. I can't walk more than a block and I used to run (with the braces) often and I want to go back to running and hiking again!

oh... it was so awful to crawl. jail is supposed to be awful but not because of that...

what would you do? i don't even know how to get through this. i just can't take it anymore... would you make it public even though it means they would make your mental illness public? (and yes - we have confirmed this - because the police pulled up my sleeve onces years ago and saw injury and asked if i was trying to kill myself and then charged me for false reporting when I said no. they thought i was lying by saying i wasn't suicidal. that was the previous interaction i had with police years ago - the police looked stupid, but it was all dismissed in my favor and... no one was fired. but we had to prove what cutting is and that it's not sucidial... for the charges to be dropped. even as i write this none of this seems real. it is real. horribly real.

what kind of freak am I?

i had beat the self injury part until this came back. the temptation is there. i have not acted on it.

i just don't know what to do.

re: feedback needed; the police are threatening to subpoena doctors (why?)

Firstly, let's state whether this is truly a hypothetical situation or whether this really happened.

Comment

who are you?

Comment

Are you paranoid or something? You asked questions and you said they were hypothetical. Are they or aren't they? Nobody can offer you any advice unless they know what is truly going on.

Comment

what i posted is what is going on. so what is your advice?

Comment

Janedoe: it appears your original post has disappeared, or perhaps you deleted it?

Comment

I agree with both -
              what was posted?
              and if the guest knows, then what is your advice?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X