Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLICE Harassment

Texas state troopers have been following me around for about 4 months, off and on., from a distance.Lately, they are directly coming up from behind or waiting in front, then pulling behind me to follow.I have broke no laws.
    What are they doing ? Is it appropiate to file a police harrassment complaint with internal affaira in Austin ?

Re: POLICE Harassment

Any idea why they you are under surveillance? Could they suspect you of drug selling or anything like that?

There is no law that prevents you from coming out and asking them what it is they want.

It's not really harassment if they are merely following you at this point. The unfortunate part is, if it were a civilian, you could have them charged with stalking. Are the cruisers clearly marked, so that you know for sure it's them?

Comment

Re: POLICE Harassment

Yes, they are marked......If I flag them down and ask them, whats the problem, ok ? do they have to answer ?
      They will not stop, when I pull into somewhre, they just pass me up......They also have another town and county sherriffs watching, I just know...No drugs...NO police record period !
      I feel like they have told Louisiana authorities something...seems they are watching, coming out of side streets and getting in front of me. This is really getting to me, Please, what are my choices ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X