Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online relationship with a minor, we had phone sex

I got involved in an online relationship with a minor from another state. No pictures were ever exchanged, we had phone sex a few times and I did not discover that she was a minor until after we had talked several times. What are the legal ramifications here?

re: Online relationship with a minor, we had phone sex

End it asap.

It is technically possible you could be charged but it would seem unlikely if that has not occurred already. You presumably did not have any wrongful intent so you would have some defense but who wants to be defending on this issue.

Comment

Thanks Annjd..This relationship is over as of 3 weeks ago...just wondered what the possible "after the fact" possibilities might be.

Comment

Charges unfortunately could still be brought even though you have done the right thing now.

My neighbor was arrested 5 months after such an episode.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X