Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verbal harassment

A man i placed under arrest several times is leaving threatening messages on my phone. i am placing a restaining order on him but i dont believe it is enough, he has been verbally, sexually, and physically abusing me for almost a year now. i would like him put away. the main reason he has been doing this is because he is seriously mentally ill. he needs hospitalization under maximum security. what can i do in order to have him jailed or commited? ( i have saved all the phone messages he has left me)

Re: Verbal harassment

You may file a police report asap as a first step--such messages are a crime. The police should act and will investigate.

Comment

Verbal harassment

my neighbour is harassing me as i am a twenty year old woman living alone. she treatens the guards for any loud noises she hears and verbally abuses me. the guards have been out many times over her and nothing had been done. do you have any ideas for what i can do??

Comment

Re: Verbal harassment

You can file a police report for harassment or even get a restraining order

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X