USAC Banner 728x90



No announcement yet.

Felony committed as a minor

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Re: Felony committed as a minor

    Hi: You may as a first step call the clerk of the court that was involved to see if it is possible to have it sealed, expunged, cleared etc. The clerk will normally know, and will often help direct you if it is indeed possible. Let us know if you have any problems. Or, wld charges a minor fee to review the file/case and then a basic fee court appearances etc. if you are indeed eligible--

    Leave a comment:

  • Unregistered
    Guest started a topic Felony committed as a minor

    Felony committed as a minor

    I am 24 years old now, when I was 14 I was involved in a residential burglary and 2 guns were among the items stolen. I have been told by non professionals that because this was a felony, it will remain on my record forever and that I will always have to answer yes to the question have you ever been convicted of a felony. Is this true?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.