The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keeping kids from seeing mother

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping kids from seeing mother

My husband was arrested for assault, threatening/intimidating, criminal damage, and disorderly conduct after a fight we had. His mom got involved and lied to him and she has always been a manipulator. He plead guilty but the judge did not accept his plea, the prosecutor recommends jail time and another court date was set. Since then he had decided not to allow our children to see his mom because he thinks that he would not have gotten 3 of the 4 charges if she did not get involved and lie to him. My question is if he wants to try to stay out of jail shouldn't he allow the kids to see her because if he doesn't, it would seem like he is just trying to cause more pain and anguish to the victim. Am I right?

Re: Keeping kids from seeing mother

How would keeping his kids from seeing (his mother?) add to your suffering if youre the two who got in the fight?

Comment

Re: Keeping kids from seeing mother

They are our kids, not just his and I am talking about his mothers suffering, not mine. Like I said she got involved and was deemed a victim in the whole situation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X