USAC Banner 728x90



No announcement yet.

Legal advice... mother has been "dating" a man who is incarcerated

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Legal advice... mother has been "dating" a man who is incarcerated

    The very abridged version of this story goes as follows, my mother has been "dating" a man who is currently incarcerated. My sister (24 years old) and I (22 years old) have, to say the least, concerns about what is going to happen when he is released as well as concerns about his honesty. He (and my mother) claim that he is a changed man and that he is 100% honest with my mother about everything. My sister and I are inclined not to believe him, although he is willing to do everything he can from behind bars to convince us. So my question is... Is there anyway I (being a civilllian) can get a form for him to sign that would release his c-file to me? This way I could see for myself if he's honest.

    I appreciate any help and/or advice you have in this matter.

  • #2
    Normally he or his attorney can obtain it and give it to you; he may authorize counsel to do so.


    Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:

    the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

    widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.