Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake lottery email/ spam

I almost daily receive this fake email saying I won the lottery. The FBI said many others receive it as well. I would like to sue them or something if I could, for this constant spam.

YOUR EMAIL ID HAS WON $ 1,000,000.00 USD!!! Reply to: [email protected]

FROM THE DESK OF THE COORDINATOR [MICROSOFT INTERLOTTO ONLINE]
    INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
    Ref. Number: 132/756/40027
    Batch Number: 538901527-BC722

Dear lucky winner,
    We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Our Global Email Lottery program held on the 25th September, 2006.
    Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 37511465899-6410 with serial number 4872-510 drew lucky numbers 7-14-88-23-3545 which consequently won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved for the sum of $ 1,000, 000.00 USD (One Million United States Dollars).
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information confidential until your claims has been processed and your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses from across the Globe as part of our International Promotions Program. This program takes place every three years. We hope with part of your winning you will take part in our next USD 50 million international lottery.
    To file for your claim, please contact our claims office:

re: Fake lottery email/ spam

I suggest you string them along. Waste their time. I do, once in a while. It's a complete waste of time, but makes me feel a bit as if I'm getting them back!

Comment

fake lottery

hi i received this sms: "U have won 1 000 000 $ in the British Columbia Draw with Ref: .............. to claim contact Dr. Season on Email: [email protected]" I doubt if this a scam ... and how should i do react.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X