Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud warning -- Grupo Mirador scam

We have received an increasing number of complaints about this firm. Check fraud charges have been filed against the firm and a 5000 dollar reward has been offered leading to the arrest of principals, employees or owners of this firm.

Grupo Mirador
    Teléfono: 902 999 962
    Fax: 952 542 008
    Email: info @ grupomirador.com
    C/ Infante nº 64
    29740 Torre del Mar Plaza de la Constitución nº 9, planta 4ª
    29008 Málaga

C/ Pío Augusto Verdú, nº 6
    Residencial Reyes Católicos
    Bl. 8 Centro de Negocios
    29700 Vélez-Málaga

Re: Fraud warning -- Grupo Mirador scam

Fraud and scam warning

Mirador Corporación Inmobiliaria es sinónimo de servicios de alta calidad. Desde hace más de 10 años, nos hemos ido especializando en la promoción y la construcción hasta la gestión de hoteles. Desde la distribución hasta la restauración. Desarrollamos nuestra actividad en las provincias de Málaga, Cádiz, Granada, Almería, Toledo, Guadalajara y Madrid.

Comment

warning:

Palmera Properties claims to be a European real estate company that specializes in the promoting, marketing and management of real estate.

Nuestras oficinas

Benalmádena (Central)
      Avda. de las Palmeras, 23
      Conjunto Los Nadales, Local 1
      Benalmádena Costa 29630
      Málaga
      España
      Tel: (+34) 670 456 552/62
      Murcia
      C/ Abenarabi, 1 Bajo
      Edificio Thaís
      Murcia 30007
      España
      Tel: (+34) 968 237 072
      Fax: (+34) 968 237 072

Other contact details: tel: +34952462220 mobile:+34627909137 fax: +34952584794 email: [email protected] address: Avda. Nuestro Padre Jesús 34, edf Ofimar 3, Los Boliches, Fuengirola, Málaga

Comment

class action lawsuit information [email protected]

Comment

Criminal law charges for fraud, theft and forgery
          ____

Judges in both Málaga and Torremolinos Instruction Courts are investigating the behaviour of the Mirador group, one of the most active during the real estate boom on the Costa del Sol.

So far, according to El País, more than 119 clients have said they have been affected, with the number said to be increasing almost daily. The total amount paid by these clients as deposits on properties is now estimated to be more than 1.5 million €.

In each case deposits of between 30,000 and 50,000 € were demanded for homes in several developments which four of five years later have still not been completed, and where in most cases construction has not even started, or the necessary municipal licences to build obtained. These irregularities allegedly occurred despite the contract saying that construction was already underway.

The administrators of Mirador, Enrique and Leopoldo Faura are charged in the case, as is Jesús Gotardo from Las Palmeras Properties who acted as a sales agent particularly to British clients in the Mirador de Fuente de Piedra and also at La Perla development in Benalmádena. Most of the complainants are British and relate to the inland development in Fuente de Piedra

Comment

he sido una estafada mas por Grupo Mirador, he pagado la cantidad de 40.500 euros, no hay rastro del dinero, y ni si quiera han empezado las viviendas, porque aun no tienen el permiso de obra despues de mas de 4 años en promoción estas viviendas, llamadas El Mirador de la Fortaleza

Comment

A MÁLAGA court has charged one of the biggest construction companies in Andalucía with fraud.

The move comes after a group of 20 British nationals complained that the homes they had made down payments upon have gone unfinished.

Now, the two managing directors of constructors Grupo Mirador – brothers Enrique and Leopoldo Faura – will declare in front of judges on charges of fraud.

Comment

It is not only Groupo Mirador that owe money to clients. All of us poor people who have invested funds with this company. Also, Palmera Properties owe us money to the sum of €10,000

Comment

Originally posted by wld_team View Post
                  warning:

Palmera Properties claims to be a European real estate company that specializes in the promoting, marketing and management of real estate.

Nuestras oficinas

Benalmádena (Central)
                  Avda. de las Palmeras, 23
                  Conjunto Los Nadales, Local 1
                  Benalmádena Costa 29630
                  Málaga
                  España
                  Tel: (+34) 670 456 552/62
                  Murcia
                  C/ Abenarabi, 1 Bajo
                  Edificio Thaís
                  Murcia 30007
                  España
                  Tel: (+34) 968 237 072
                  Fax: (+34) 968 237 072

Other contact details: tel: +34952462220 mobile:+34627909137 fax: +34952584794 email: [email protected] address: Avda. Nuestro Padre Jesús 34, edf Ofimar 3, Los Boliches, Fuengirola, Málaga
                  PLEASE NOTE THE PALMERA OPERATION IS NOW ONLY IN LOS BOLICHES AND NOT IN BENALMADENA

Comment

Palmera is now no more than Gotardo and his family and in apparent dire financial trouble.
                    He says he has no money - but what has happened to all the money they took over the years?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                      It is not only Groupo Mirador that owe money to clients. All of us poor people who have invested funds with this company. Also, Palmera Properties owe us money to the sum of €10,000
                      I am also owed 50,000 euroes from palmera properties. The off plan in Almaria was never completed,we are still fighting for justice.

Comment

I hope World Law is going to vigorously help pursue criminal law actions against the these people.

There is no business dispute or civil issue here. It simply is outright theft.

Comment

Have you sued them brickwork?

What steps should I take, as they also owe me 15,000 Euros.

Comment

I cannot see the point of sueing them. Firstly I understand this would take possibly years and money which I am not prepared to loose anymore of.
                            I am just pestering and making a nuisance of myself in the hope he will pay me - at least something - for a quite life.
                            I have met him three times and he is only 32 and either very clever or very stupid.
                            I am hoping to meet up again in September but like most Spanish he is not answering emils - they all seem to have the whole of August off!

Comment

Many criminal actions have been taken against both Mirador and Palmera in the last months. Indeed, Palmera?´s and Mirador?´s administrators, Mr. Rodríguez Cortés and Mr. Faura Sánchez are currently charged for fraud.

The point on taking them to the Court (criminal court, of coure) is joining as many buyers/victims as possible to make any kind of pressure given it is clear civil claims are like a joke for them.

Unfortunately, public prosecutors and judges are very stressed... and they have not time enough to study a huge case of fraud.

This is the reason why we have to fight tough and make them to re-think about the matter and find the time to read and take care of such a shameful and scandalous matter.

Poor Spain, and poor all honest Spanish people which has nothing to do with this.

My blog

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X