USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My girlfriend and I have restraining orders a against each other.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My girlfriend and I have restraining orders a against each other.

Can my ex girlfriend say in court on our court day with proof that I called her and get arrested on the spot In court?

Re: My girlfriend and I have restraining orders a against each other.

Originally posted by Joel82 View Post
    Can my ex girlfriend say in court on our court day with proof that I called her and get arrested on the spot In court?
    If you violated a restraining order and she has proof of it, then you could be arrested while in court.

Comment

I wish to inform you that you may first read the terms of the restraining order if it bans telephone calls. If yes, you may be arrested and be charged with Contempt of Court or a new criminal charge. It may lead to jail time and / or a fine.

AFF

Comment

Depending on the language in the restraining order any communication with her may be a violation. If the order prohibits you from communication but not her then you would be in violation of the order. I would strongly suggest you hire an attorney to determine what legal options may be available to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel82 View Post
          Yes! And you don't pass go nor collect the $200.

Curiously though, what would you like to be when you grow up?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X