USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Theft... Can she be extradited in the Philippines?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft... Can she be extradited in the Philippines?

A woman in the Philippines has pending warrant of arrest but she got away and go to Saudi Arabia. Can she be extradited in the Philippines!?...

Re: Theft... Can she be extradited in the Philippines?

I wish to inform you that presently there is little possibility of extradition from Saudi Arabia to Philippines in the absence of a bilateral treaty in the matter.

AFF

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post
      I wish to inform you that presently there is little possibility of extradition from Saudi Arabia to Philippines in the absence of a bilateral treaty in the matter.
      AFF
      Can i ask the help of interpol for this problem!?...

Comment

Originally posted by jayEane View Post
        Can i ask the help of interpol for this problem!?...
        You can ask, but it is not likely that Interpol will respond. They respond to other law enforcement agencies, not individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by AFFA View Post

AFF
          AFFA,

A company in Philippines has filed a fraud and theft case against someone who is already living 6months on student visa to Melbourne,. Can the immigration stop her visa and would she be deported to Philippines?

Comment

The warrant is likely to appear on a document review and her visa revoked or not be renewed.
            Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

UAE and Philippines does not have any extradition treaty. The Philippines has concluded extradition treaties with Indonesia, Australia, Canada, Switzerland, Micronesia, the United States, Hong Kong and South Korea. Seek opinion from an expert lawyer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X