USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Insurance documents and ID while driving?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance documents and ID while driving?

Can I be arrested 4 not having the correct. Insurance documents and ID while driving? The officer was very rude to me and basically threatened me. And then said I could be arrested even after I return home., That's not really true, is it? This all happened in. Colorado. It was in a smaller town., which basically seemed like a speed trap to me.

Carry your license, registration, and insurance card with you at all times. Obey the traffic laws and traffic signs. If you do get pulled over be respectful and polite and you'll never have a problem with cops.

Comment

Indeed, so that you will never have problems with the law and the police.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorden View Post
        Can I be arrested 4 not having the correct. Insurance documents and ID while driving? The officer was very rude to me and basically threatened me. And then said I could be arrested even after I return home., That's not really true, is it? This all happened in. Colorado. It was in a smaller town., which basically seemed like a speed trap to me.
        Well I hate to say but yes it IS required when you are driving.

Comment

Indeed, so that you will never have problems with the law and the police. then, in addition to the entire package of documents, it is very important for you to be as polite and tactful as possible with the police. This saved me even in the case when I was sixteen years old, I moved around in my father's car using a fake driver's license, which I obtained using the idgod platform. I assure you that politeness is very attractive to you, even representatives of the law. So stick to this advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Christild View Post
            Indeed, so that you will never have problems with the law and the police. then, in addition to the entire package of documents, it is very important for you to be as polite and tactful as possible with the police. This saved me even in the case when I was sixteen years old, I moved around in my father's car using a fake driver's license, which I obtained using the idgod platform. I assure you that politeness is very attractive to you, even representatives of the law. So stick to this advice.
            After all, I do not recommend using this type of documents to anyone! hehehe

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of a red rose is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)