USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I stand a chance in proving my innocence?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I stand a chance in proving my innocence?

Hi! Several days ago I was charged with assault based on false accusations and malicious intent. I was detained but I got bail the next day. 2 days later, police went knocking on the door and arrested me again. This time i have a charges of breach, assault and assault with a weapon. Again, that's a lie. The woman surprisingly has bruises and cuts all over her body and according to the police there was a sign of struggle in the house but I wasn't there at all. I have a mental illness and I also have a history of violence and bein mentally unstable although I got no criminal record so the police has a reason to believe I am guilty. I have no witnesses at all. How can I prove my innocence? Is my life over?

Re: Do I stand a chance in proving my innocence?

You need a lawyer fast. There is nothing else that can help you at this point.
    Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Re: Do I stand a chance in proving my innocence?

I wish to inform you that the police and the prosecution bear the burden in law of proving the crime alleged against you beyond a reasonable doubt. You are presumed innocent unless proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Even if you are detained by the Police, you don’t have any obligation to answer any questions posed by the police. It is advised to consult a Lawyer as soon as possible. If you do not have a lawyer, then the police will have an obligation to provide you with a free Legal Aid lawyer for advice.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X