X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honest feedback much needed about actions of police during arrest

if hypothetically this happened:
    the police arrested me for driving without a license while I was walking - yeah, while I was walking - for a different day that they saw me driving - (why didn't they pull me over then? I don't know right now why they didn't. we proved the license was fully valid later on... no idea why they thought it wasn't valid)

but they thought it wasn't valid and during the process of arresting me and taking me to jail the police didn't accomodate my hearing problem - no sign language, didn't write what they were saying, just yelled or worse

and also took away braces I wear on my feet that I can't walk without - at least not without serious damage to my feet - and made me crawl on the floor or walk without them - and I have serious damage now to both feet
    and denied medication for seizures (very mild seizures that are very bad now)
    and denied allowing me to contact anyone to tell them where I was
    and when it came time to put me before the judge they then put me in a wheelchair but the rest of the time the made me crawl or walk (on my dislocated feet)

and now i have severe panic attacks every time i see a police officer

what would you do in my shoes in this hypothetical situation?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X