Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unauthorized electronic surveillance

Hello, Im living in Canada and Im not quite sure if this is the right section to be posting this particular thread in, but Ill try asking anyways. Over the years Ive heard rumours about a certain ethnic community who may have been involved, possibly quite heavily, in organized criminal activity, mostly drug related. Ive speculated that some of these individuals may be employed at my workplace. Because I happen to be of the same ethnicity as these people, although I have no ties whatsoever, nor do I even speak their language, I believe that I may have been illegally surveilled, through various means of technology, in particular, computer surveillance, and possibly visual (camera) and phone. I have no reason to be under surveillance by law enforcement (other than suspicion through discrimination) because firstly, I dont even have a life (Ive gone through 'phases', if you want to call it that, and have ceased everyday contact with people who I was once close with, so rarely do I talk to anybody or go out (anti-social, basically) and secondly I have no ties whatsoever with these people. I have no proof of being under surveillance other than a 'gut feeling'. I am absolutely sure that if the law is watching me, that they are doing it completely illegally, without authorization.
    This leaves me with 2 questions at the moment.

1 - If they have no other reason, other than suspicion (discrimination, basically), to conduct a surveillance operation on my computer activity and my home, can they still watch me legally within the boundaries of the law?
    and
    2 - Is there anything I can do to determine whether or not I am being watched or not?

I have nothing further to add at this time.

They need to have some reason other than purely race.

You could hire counter-surveillance firms to check to see if you are being monitored. The fees are usually not too high--but choose reputable firms only.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X