USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Son was picked up on an old warrant from another county.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son was picked up on an old warrant from another county.

My son was picked up last week on an old warrant from another county. It was "Public Intoxication."

We were told he would be transferred to the county in which he was arrested. As he awaits the "transfer" he is languishing in jail. He has not had a court appearance and we have no idea when he will be transferred to the county of his arrest. He is being held of course without bond since there has been no court appearance. It has been a week and I fear it will be much longer.

In the mean time his job is hanging in limbo and he is being harrassed by some of the other inmates.

What can I do to help him?

Have counsel check on the status and demand some kind of time schedule. (use legal aid if you must) This happens often and sometimes just the added attention will speed it up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X