Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a small online business in Europe

Hello! I am writing to you from friendly Bulgaria. I plan to start a small online trade. I will operate in the European Union, for a start Germany. I have to register a company and a bank account. Help me with information, please ?! Under the European Union Trade Law for this business, in which countries can I register a company?

I count on your cooperation! Thanks!!

Re: Starting a small online business in Europe

If you are selling in the EU you can register in any EU country.
    Usually people register where they live, where they will do business mostly, or where they may get favorable tax and other treatment.
    For a new online business in your area, registering in your home country, Germany or Ireland are all common. (the UK was used often but less now due to Brexit concerns)

Comment

I wish to inform you that as an EU citizen you are entitled to set up your own business (even as a sole trader) in any EU country, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein. The requirements vary depending on the country. However, the EU encourages all countries to meet certain targets for helping to set up new companies, including setting up in no more than 3 working days, costing less than EUR 100, completing all procedures through a single administrative body, completing all registration formalities online, and registering a company in another EU country online (through the national contact points).

AFF

Comment

As an EU citizen you are entitled to set up your own business (even as a sole trader) in any EU country, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein
        set up a subsidiary branch of an existing EU-based business that is already registered in one EU country
        The requirements vary depending on the country. However, the EU encourages all countries to meet certain targets for helping to set up new companies, including:
        setting up in no more than 3 working days
        costing less than EUR 100
        completing all procedures through a single administrative body
        completing all registration formalities online
        registering a company in another EU country online (through the national contact points)

You can also use the Startup Europe Partnership platform to get help with expanding and developing your business.
        If you're looking to increase the visibility of your business project, you can register your project on the European Investment Project Portal. The portal also enables you to get in contact with potential international investors.

Company formation in Germany consists of several basic steps that refer to the preparation of the company’s documents and its effective registration with the German authorities. Among the initial steps for starting a company in Germany, we need the articles of association and all other required documents, such as the specimen signatures, a set of passport copies and the special forms from the company registration office. Investors must officially sign part of the documents in front of a public notary in Germany.

Comment

I sell worldwide. Online. I set up in the UK but now that they are leaving should I move to the EU? Do I need to do so?

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
            I sell worldwide. Online. I set up in the UK but now that they are leaving should I move to the EU? Do I need to do so?
            The UK will need an agreement with the EU to stop new tariffs and other trade barriers coming into force after the transition period ends on 31 December 2020. During the transition period the UK will remain part of the EU's trading arrangements - the single market and the customs union. That means no tariffs, quotas or checks will be introduced. The point of the transition is to give both sides some breathing space while a trade deal is negotiated, and to give businesses time to get ready. If any trade deals are reached, either with the EU or other countries, they will not start until the transition period ends.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X