Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I start a nonprofit with just one director and one officer in Texas?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I start a nonprofit with just one director and one officer in Texas?

Can I start a nonprofit entity with just one director and one officer in Texas?

Re: Can I start a nonprofit with just one director and one officer in Texas?

Probably. But since you obviously know nothing about it I suggest you get yourself a lawyer and a tax pro so you get it right.

Comment

In Texas, you must have at least three directors on your board (unless your nonprofit is managed by members instead of directors). The incorporator can be a natural person 18 years old or older, a corporation, or another legal entity.

Comment

Thats right, it is 3, my sister formed a nonprofit last year there.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X