Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need to hire an accountant to start a business?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need to hire an accountant to start a business?

Do I need to hire an accountant to start a simple business?
    In the first year?

We are selling computer virus removal services.
    I currently have 83 regular customers that love our service.

Re: Do I need to hire an accountant to start a business?

I wish to inform you that you may prepare your accounts yourself. You are required to file your profit and final financial figures which may be prepared by you. Accountant is hired if a person is unable to calculate his income or file tax returns.

AFF

Comment

How is it that you haven't started your business yet but you have 83 regular customers?

By the way, your question is not a legal one. But I doubt you'll ever return.

Comment

The service was offered for free for the last 12 months and now is becoming a subscription service and 83 people have signed up and agreed to the monthly fee.
        The first fees were taken Dec 20.
        I formed the company Dec 1 but right now its kind of like a sole proprietor.
        So I need to get all in order ASAP.

Comment

You don't need to hire an accountant if you can figure out how to deal with bookkeeping and taxes on your own.

The IRS website has a plethora of publications for business owners and self employed people.

https://www.irs.gov/

Comment

It is not mandatory to have a accountant to start a business. If you have accounting back ground you can do it yourself. You can also assign the book keeping to some accounting firms to avoid appointing a full time accountant.

Comment

For a very small business it is not needed in my opinion.

Concentration on the core business at first.
              Then you you can add all the extra services.

Comment

If you have really needed then hire it. Otherwise, it is not mandatory for small business. You can handle on your own.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X