USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Business -- (online jewelry sale through Facebook)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Business -- (online jewelry sale through Facebook)

Hello,
    I am planning to start a new small business-online jewelry sale through Facebook. (not a dot com or not creating a new website). Do I need to register my business name? Do I have to get a business license? Do I have to report to IRS about my income (profits and loss), if so what is the limit or cut off figure? This business will be based in California-USA, so regulations will be accordingly. I will be grateful to get the answers to the above questions soon.

Thank you

re: New Business -- (online jewelry sale through Facebook)

I wish to inform you that you will have to register in the state where your physical presence is there. In place where you will have actual business location you will require registration. As you are having income thus you will be subject to IRS and complete disclosure will be required.

AFF

Comment

Re: New Business -- (online jewelry sale through Facebook)

Yes you need all this. But some other things besides you needs for saving your business from critical conditions. Making backup of data, making DMP and much more. You can find these on idealds and much more to make your business stable for log time.

Comment

There a number of factors involved. If you just start retailing you will likely be violating some state laws. So hire an attorney before you start anything new. Further, you should register the name of your business if you want to use it to distinguish your business.

Comment

You can register your store for the b2b portals like [xxxxx] for global market platform. They may help you find the quality buyers of the products you manufacture.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X