USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Business with "SOCIETY" for profit or offshore?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Business with "SOCIETY" for profit or offshore?

hi

i registered 3 domains

businessxxxxsociety.com
    boomxxxxsociety.com
    filmxxxxsociety.com

can these 3 businesses be registered as for profit in canada?

or do i have to go offshore??

big canadian banks are not practical when it comes to euro checks and can't get debit card with euro so already thinking offshore

would like to pay only one canadian tax as worldwide income

thanks
    mike

re: Canadian Business with "SOCIETY" for profit or offshore?

I wish to inform you that you can have a you can have a business registered in Canada and that business can have all three websites. You can have business in corporate form. In this you will have to pay income tax of Canada if your business is registered in Canada. Further for revenue generated from other countries you will have to pay tax in country of origin unless there is double taxation avoidance agreement. You can register in offshore but then for income originating in Canada you will have to pay tax in Canada.

AFF

Comment

Re: Canadian Business with "SOCIETY" for profit or offshore?

hi

thanks

just want to confirm FOR PROFIT status of "society"

i can have businessxxxxsociety.com registered and use same name of corporation for profit in canada?

thanks

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X