Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replica clothing store in Canada

I would like to open a replica clothing store in Canada. is it leagal to do so if you buy from a whole saler who has legal rights to make copys?

Re: Replica clothing store in Canada

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would like to open a replica clothing store in Canada. is it leagal to do so if you buy from a whole saler who has legal rights to make copys?
    It's only allowed if there is some authenticity or licensing is being done for it

Comment

You could open replica clothing store in Canada if there is some authenticity or licensing is being done for it, and if whole saler has legal rights than there will be no problem regarding your business.

Comment

High risk merchant account providers can provide credit cards payment processing service

Comment

If he truly has the rights to make copies yes that is legal--but that is very rare frankly.
          Almost all major brands will NOT allow such activity.

Comment

I doubt such a wholesaler exists with such "legal right", but if you find one let me know!!

Comment

Originally posted by olive View Post
              If he truly has the rights to make copies yes that is legal--but that is very rare frankly.
              Almost all major brands will NOT allow such activity.
              Yes as a retailer I can tell you that that doesn't really exist.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X