Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forming a Singapore company: How much should I expect to pay?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forming a Singapore company: How much should I expect to pay?

How much should I expect to pay?

Just a basic share type corp?

re: Forming a Singapore company: How much should I expect to pay?

Expect to pay $1500 or more, for more info on Singapore company formation you can try this website:

www.asiabizservices.com

Comment

re: Forming a Singapore company: How much should I expect to pay?

Incorporating a Singapore company is not only easy but also inexpensive. The basic costs you will incur are
      1. Company name approval fee - S$ 15
      2. Company incorporation fees - S$ 300
      3. Business License fee (only if required) - apprx. S$ 300

For more information, refer to Singapore Company Registration Guide.

If you plan to hire a professional services form to incorporate your company, the service fee will vary depending upon your requirements. Most firms offer competitive packages. You can look up www.guidemesingapore.com The firm that runs the website provides a complete range of Singapore company incorporation, accounting, tax, immigration and related compliance services for startups and established companies worldwide. Their services are efficient and cost-effective.

Comment

Re: Forming a Singapore company: How much should I expect to pay?

If you are a local Singapore resident then you will have to pay only government fees if you plan to complete the company incorporation process all by yourselves.

If you are a foreigner then as per the Singapore Companies Act, you need to hire a Singapore company incorporation service provider to incorporate a company. Altogether you have to pay for the service charge of the hired incorporation firm and the government fees necessary to register a business in Singapore.

Structure of Fees Necessary to be Paid for Singapore Company Incorporation

· Business Name Approval Fees for all Business Types:- S$ 15
        · Sole-Proprietorship, Partnership & Limited Partnership:- S$ 50
        · Limited Liability Partnership:- S$ 150
        · Conversion from Company to LLP:- S$ 100
        · Representative Office: - S$ 200
        · Company Limited by Shares: - S$ 300
        · Company Limited by Guarantee: - S$ 600
        SBS Consulting offers leading Singapore business incorporation / Singapore company registration and corporate services in Singapore.

Comment

If you hire a secretarial services firm, the incorporation package S$600 which already includes name check, incorporation fees, and 1 year secretarial services. You can check www.rbcrca.com.sg

Best of luck!
          Singapore Company Incorporation

Comment

Before starting a business first you have to find all the details regarding the business taxation in Singapore. You can find all the information here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_tax_in_Singapore

But the basic overview of price need to setup Business in Singapore:

1. Company name approval fee - S$ 15
            2. Company incorporation fees - S$ 300
            3. Business License fee (only if required) - approx. S$ 300

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X