X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHARJAH CC

HI ,

all wishes to legal junkies for their out standing support to those who needed,

and today I would like to ask if any body have any any experience concerning Sharjah credit card case ..

appreciate if you can post it .

thanks in advance...

Re: SHARJAH CC

I wish to inform you that there’s still hope for expatriate loan defaulters who have once fled the country to return to the emirates without getting arrested at the airport. But first, they need to get in touch with their creditor, and, if an arrest warrant has been released or a case is still pending, they need to wipe their records clean. They may appoint an attorney in the emirates with a special power of attorney till they are able to get the police clearance certificate through the attorney and then return to the emirates.

AFF

Comment

Re: SHARJAH CC

I am in uae and my visa in Sharjah emirate ,I have defaulted credit cards , I think they would have filed case. banks are threatening

if filed in Sharjah, how is the procedure.

if any one have experienced in Sharjah credit card case ,kindly share, it will be a help for a lot of people
      thank you..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a banana is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X