Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunia loan

Sir, I have dunia loan amount of 15,000AED and i have 1yr balance to pay only. Now I’m already cancelled and already in philippines because of family issues but I’m coming back to UAE as a tourist visa. So, is there any possiblity that dunia will file a case against me?

I defaulted to pay 10 months. Please give me some advice.

Thank you.

Re: Dunia loan

I wish to inform you that debt default of up to AED 200,000 is treated as a civil matter and not a criminal matter unless fraud is involved. If Dunia has filed a case prior to December 2017 then it may be considered a criminal matter. You may contact Dunia and ascertain the status of your case and try and resolve the matter. If that is not possible then you may contact an attorney and seek guidance in the matter.

AFF

Comment

Originally posted by Clang View Post
      Sir, I have dunia loan amount of 15,000AED and i have 1yr balance to pay only. Now I’m already cancelled and already in philippines because of family issues but I’m coming back to UAE as a tourist visa. So, is there any possiblity that dunia will file a case against me?

I defaulted to pay 10 months. Please give me some advice.

Thank you.
      Do not dare to do the mistake of traveling without knowing if there is any case filed on you already and if yes then what is the judgement issued in your absence. At times due to absence in the hearing the judge issues a jail term also than a court fine so be careful and get to know your status before your travel. You
      www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X