Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a defaulter of Credit Card in UAE - Can I travel via any other GCC?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Raoul View Post
    Hi I saw this post of yours. It’s like 7 years since you’ve written it.
    I will be Travelling to Europe with a stopover Doha and have 3 credit cards that I left unsettled due to recession in Dubai.
    We’re you able to transit via Doha?
    Whether the poster of the previous post made it through the transit or was held by authorities, it all depends on every individual’s legal status in the UAE and cannot be assumed with any other individual’s experience. If you want to be sure if you will be held when transiting or not, it should be with your legal status in the USE depending if the banks have filed a case on you or nor and if filed then to know if any judgement is issued in your absence or not. If no cases have been filed then of course you can travel with no worries and no dilemma.
    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Re: I am a defaulter of Credit Card in UAE - Can I travel via any other GCC?

GCC should just let everybody leave that wants to asap with all this covid mess going on.

Comment

Isn't there some kind of Virus relief package?

Comment

I am not aware of any in uae that allows you to not pay your debts, unfortunately.

Comment

I left for Mexico 6 years ago and never heard from the UAE collector scum since.
            IMO they received way more than their fair share of my money with their misleading debt traps.

Good riddance. And I never paid them since leaving either.

Comment

• I had left UAE more than ten years before and had defaulted on credit cards. I wish to return to UAE and I had ask my brother to check if I have any case or not in police station and he checked it in around 3 police stations and there is no case filed against me and there is no travel ban too. My question is even if I don’t have a case can I be stopped at immigration? Or can the police lie about me having a case or not to arrest me when I return.
              would be grateful anyone could answer my query.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahmad12 View Post
                I had left UAE more than ten years before and had defaulted on credit cards. I wish to return to UAE and I had ask my brother to check if I have any case or not in police station and he checked it in around 3 police stations and there is no case filed against me and there is no travel ban too. My question is even if I don’t have a case can I be stopped at immigration? Or can the police lie about me having a case or not to arrest me when I return.
                would be grateful anyone could answer my query.
                The check done by your brother does not guarantee anything or assure you not having a case anywhere in the UAE. A thorough case check has to be done by a lawyer to know your legal status across the UAE and travel if any. You can send us an email to [email protected] uaedebtsolutions.com for any such case check or for any more queries on the same.
                www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• Ok
                  and one more thing I wanted to know if the bank has not filed a case yet even after 11 to 12 years is it possible that it will file a case in future?
                  Bank and collection agencies have been sending me emails since years every time asking me to pay otherwise they’ll take legal action but they haven’t taken any in last 10 years . Will they now take ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ahmad12 View Post
                    Ok
                    and one more thing I wanted to know if the bank has not filed a case yet even after 11 to 12 years is it possible that it will file a case in future?
                    Bank and collection agencies have been sending me emails since years every time asking me to pay otherwise they’ll take legal action but they haven’t taken any in last 10 years . Will they now take ?
                    Yes, until they have the security cheque signed by you, the bank on its full authority has the right to file a case of cheque dishonor. For more details on the same, you can send is an email to contact @ uaedebtsolutions.com
                    www.uaedebtsolutions.com

Comment

• I have left UAE with a loan of approx AED 100k and credit card of approx 40k.
                      Has anyone who has left Dubai with debts and possibly with police cases ever been arrested while traveling anywhere (other than GCC countries)? for example in Europe, USA, Far East Asia etc?
                      uaedebt solutions, I have seen many of your responses that states they will not arrest us, so thank you for your answers - however, I am asking to others who may have been in such a situation 😊

Comment

• I left with more than that and was not arrested and traveled a lot; but from what I hear, you never know for sure if a case has been filed and how much they are pursuing it.
                        I think it's mainly GCC countries where there is some concern, not other countries because debt isn't even a crime in other countries, it's a civil matter.

Comment

• That has been my experience as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                          Working...
                          X