Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAE Credit Card Defaulter -- (Abu Dhabi Banks)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAE Credit Card Defaulter -- (Abu Dhabi Banks)

I am Pakistani. I was working in UAE from 2006 to 2012. I took 7 Credit Card From 5 Banks of Abu Dhabi total limit of all cards AED.300000. equal to around US$80000/- I Start Gold online trading and I lost all Credit Card amount in trading in 3 years. I was cancelled my visa in july 2012 because of my health problem. I have a disease name "ankylosing spondylitis" pain in all body. Now i am in Pakistan. Dear if i remain in Pakistan than what action banks will take against me in Pakistan, and after what time? Mean if i stop payments on 01-07-2013 then banks will take action by Interpol against me in Pakistan after how much duration? please guide me. Waiting for your reply. I am using the cards from last 7 years. Banks already earn double of my cards limits from me. My all salaries spend in interest till now. So Please Guide me that what the Abu Dhabi banks will do with me in pakistan. I don't have money to pay them. Please guide me. Thanks for Guidance.

re: UAE Credit Card Defaulter -- (Abu Dhabi Banks)

I wish to inform you that banks may take action against you for recovery of money. In this you can negotiate with bank and settle loan amount. There may be arrest warrant against you in UAE and if you go to UAE then you may be arrested.

AFF

Comment

Hello Dear.
      Dear if i remain in Pakistan than what action banks will take against me and after what time? mean if i stop payments on 01-01-2013 then banks will take action by Interpol against me in Pakistan after how much duration? Please guide me. Waiting for your reply. I am using the cards from last 7 years. Banks already earn double of my cards limits from me. my all salaries spend in interest till now. But now i lost job because of my medical reports. I have a pain disease name "ankylosing spondylitis". Please Guide me.

Comment

I wish to inform you that the bank may hand over your case to the police which may seek a warrant for your arrest. Further, in case of sentencing, you may be arrested under the UAE Pakistan Extradition Treaty and may have to undergo imprisonment in Pakistan or UAE. The order of the UAE court may also be enforced by the court in Pakistan under the principle of comity. Finally, it depends upon your bank when to pursue the matter with law enforcement agencies or not.

AFF

Comment

Nothing would happen to you in pakistan they cannot do anything. Mr Affa forget that this is not a criminal case that would go for UAE Pakistan Extradition Treaty etc. Worst come is you would be added at defaulter list by the bank over uae and cannot apply for new cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Nothing would happen to you in pakistan they cannot do anything. Mr Affa forget that this is not a criminal case that would go for UAE Pakistan Extradition Treaty etc. Worst come is you would be added at defaulter list by the bank over uae and cannot apply for new cards.
            Thanks Dear. Please give me some detailed answer with some examples. I would be Highly Thankful to you.

Comment

Even if it is years after the event, banks are now selling on debts to foreign collection agencies and old debts are often easier to chase. It is better if it is a few years old as you are probably settled down.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexus View Post
                Even if it is years after the event, banks are now selling on debts to foreign collection agencies and old debts are often easier to chase. It is better if it is a few years old as you are probably settled down.
                Dear I not understand even 5% of your message. please give me clear and details massage.

Comment

Your situation is under "skipped" defaulters. if you can send your financial liabilities details to [email protected], we can look at an option.

Cheers

Comment

AFFA is a big liar

Comment

i did not pay my cc for 2 months, i promised that i will pay this salary, but the call center agent insisted that i shoud pay it today even though am begging to him, can they file a case to me?
                      could u give me an answer now coz im so scared

Comment

Originally posted by tots View Post
                        i did not pay my cc for 2 months, i promised that i will pay this salary, but the call center agent insisted that i shoud pay it today even though am begging to him, can they file a case to me?
                        could u give me an answer now coz im so scared
                        they cannot do anything if u are in dubai. from 1-1-13 it is civil case.

Comment

Dear naaaddd,

This is from my own personal experience, I am also form Pakistan, I was defaulter in UAE, 4 credit cards and 3 loans, I lost my job during recession period in 2009, just for your information, no one can arrest you, they have collection agents in foreign countries (Pakistan) so these agent will try to trace you and disturb you (either by phone or by visiting your address), they normally get the address details from NADRA), they do this to get their percentage, which they get when you clear the bank liability, both countries legal systems are different so don't have to be worried but my suggestion for you is, try to clear it, I have also cleared all except last one, you cannot work in other GCC if they filed case against you but before filing of case if you got any chance in another GCC you can easily get the employment visa, after getting the employment visa in any other GCC, even they filed the case, there is no issue, you can easily go and come back to that country (I mean you can visit your country on vacations) but you cannot get new employment visa in same country or any other GCC country if they file the case (they only check your record while issuing new employment visas). Normally they file case after 1-2 years so if you get the chance to work in any other GCC then join the company and clear your liability.

Regards
                          Farhan

Comment

Dear Nad,

Dont worry, be happy, take care of your health, KHALI WALI BANK, they cannot do any thing any where, as you dont have any thing to pay, corrupt countries owes billions of dollars to world bank, and no body can do anything.... relax

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
                              AFFA is a big liar
                              No one can chase you for the debit once your out of the UAE. It's as simple as that. I owe banks all over the world and no one can touch you! Don't believe the hype! It's my profession, I'm an Indian and it's what we're good at!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X