Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do u fight ur bank??

My name is Carl Hobbs, one week before Christmas I ran into a problem with the manager of my local bank. My wife had an account there last year and closed it,and when it was reopened this year my name was added to the account,weve been writing checks from this new account and never had a problem until we deposited a check for 21,000 dollars,now all of a sudden,none of my checks would go through,they are being returned saying that my account is closed or they cannot locate the account,well as it turns out,when the account was reopened with my name on it ,they didnt change the routing numbers on the new account.now this has already cost me around 500 dollars ,a whole lot of embarrassment, because i live in a very small town,and the bank manager keeps messing with my account.I have 4 kids at home and am disabled,500 dollars is alot of money to me. Is there anything I can do?my e -mail is [email protected]

Re: how do u fight ur bank??

Based on what you say here, you could file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court

Comment

I thank you for the response,it gets better apparently,today I received a letter in the mail saying that my bank account has been closed as of the 29th of this monthand that the balance of my account will be sent to me by check,my monthly check gets direct deposited so this is gonna screw that up and some of my bills are automatically paid,can they just screw up my finances and just walk away aand would it be worth getting an attorney to fight them? is there some kind of legal term for what theyre doing?

Comment

take them to small claims...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x

Do cats say meow or mooo?... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X