Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been having trouble with E-Trade Lately?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone been having trouble with E-Trade Lately?

It's pretty evident that E-Trade is one of the many banks heading for bankruptcy, or is in serious financial trouble. Their customer service and products used to be good, but they have changed drastically for the worse.

I've close all of my E-Trade account (Savings is a joke, lowest interest rate of all the online banking institutions touting high yield savings). I was wondering if anyone had stories of their own to share about E-Trade and their less than excellent product/customer service over the past year or so.

Re: Anyone been having trouble with E-Trade Lately?

21 views and not one addition? Wow! I guess I'm the only one having a problem with E-Trade these days.

Comment

Re: Anyone been having trouble with E-Trade Lately?

One hand doesn't know what the other is doing. They advertise all of these banking products as if it's all under one roof, but if you have a savings and a credit card, the customer service reps can't communicate with each other. The reps also have some sort of incompetency issue, as one will tell you one thing and another will tell you the exact opposite. Many of their reps are very rude and won't listen when you talk, but instead talk over the top of you.

They also don't investigate complains. You have to keep at them and at them in order to get anywhere. They'll probably be out of business soon.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X