USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fraud Wire: If it is investigated, what is the maximum punishment?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fraud Wire: If it is investigated, what is the maximum punishment?

There was a job ad for this position on a well-known job website where this company has a third party wire a certain amount of money to my bank acct, then i take 5% and wire the rest to the comp. acct,... so i got the \"job\", got the $$ in my acct, the bank holds it cause they say its a Fraud Wire. Now.... I had that wire amount sitting in my acct on Hold for over a month. Suddenly, its taken off hold and it\'s available. The thing is, the bank told me that it was fraud and it belonged to someone else....they were supposed to do their research and take out the funds... i\'ve called the bank numerous times to have them do it but NO one has contacted me back.

So, my question is, i\'ve used SOME of that money--to pay off a debt that I had and my school loans-is it a punishable crime? If it is investigated, what is the maximum punishment? What can i do?

re: Fraud Wire: If it is investigated, what is the maximum punishment?

You should not use it--it will be resolved eventually and you will be
    liable.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X