Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used panties for sale

I'm not sure how to ask this, but I want to know if selling used panties is illegal. I have been told that it is and it is not. .....depending on where you live.

How about used socks?

I see these items for sale everywhere and I can't figure out if I'd be breaking any laws if I were tostar doing it also.

Re: Used panties for sale

It is illegal in many jurisdictions.

You may call your local DA or police dept to inquire.

Comment

You may call your local DA or police dept to inquire.
      Oh yah ur gonna be doin that aren't u? i never heard such a stupid idea
      wot d'ya think they're gonna say?

Comment

I hope that it is not illegal!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Oh yah ur gonna be doin that aren't u? i never heard such a stupid idea
          wot d'ya think they're gonna say?
          They are gonna tell you what the law is -- bird brain. It either is or is not illegal.

Comment

Not that I'm attorney, but... I believe it's illegal to sell underwear that has been worn by someone to be sold to be worn as underwear by another. that's way stores don't let underwear to be returned. I suppose a prudish over controlling law enforcement officer could decide to use an unrelated law, against a woman selling her worn underwear to men who like to but such items

I really wouldn't know why it would be illegal for a women to see underwear she has worn to those men seeking some kind of thrill. I hesitate to call it a cheap thrill, as the prices I seen ask for them aren't my definition of cheap.

Comment

I hope it's not illegal because I sell mine. It's my way of recycling

Comment

It is not illegal to sell your used panties. The only issue is with the mailing of 'obscene material'... this can be avoided by using ups or Fedex instead of USPS!!

Comment

Interesting thread. Any UK sellers aware of a good courier service or advise on mailing of requested Items. I wouldn't want to put up my prices to cover extra delivery costs.

Comment

Yes you can not sell anywhere in the US. I checked into it. Some laws are not clear on it. But all states heath laws are clear on it. If you sell a used garmit for the use of or to be worn by another, without being washed fully in water over 135 and also stated as used washed clothing. You can be fines anywhere from 300 to 5000 depending on the state. And in 24 of the states you can be put in jail for up to 3 years for a heath hazzard the way the laws are written.

Comment

I HOPE IS NOT ILLEGAL

Comment

Well I am sure it is in many jurisdictions if not throughout the country.

Comment

yes if You do not wear my panties long enough and do not have as much cum in the crotch as i want ???? i may complain to obaina or the police/? and YOU may loose YOUR licness to sell used panties. so i think YOU will wear them as long as YOU will bill drummond
                          A LICNESS to sell used panties? First, learn how to spell and second, there is no such thing! LOL

Comment

Yes you can not sell anywhere in the US. I checked into it. Some laws are not clear on it. But all states heath laws are clear on it. If you sell a used garmit for the use of or to be worn by another,without being washed fully in water over 135 and also stated as used washed clothing. You can be fines anywhere from 300 to 5000 depending on the state. And in 24 of the states you can be put in jail for up to 3 years for a heath hazzard the way the laws are written.
                            There was a segment on how huge department stores are selling used panties. They mention the legality of it in the segment. it's not illegal.

Comment

Oh cmon are you domesticated, generic average ordinary Americans going to keep hiding from the truth? Are you not hurting for money in hard economic times? Guys are you gonna tell me the smell of vagina does not turn you on? THis is a huge industry in other countries, so quit hating. Your all bunch of Sheep, herding together to fit a social norm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X