USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Registering a business in a country while located in another.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registering a business in a country while located in another.

Not long time ago i lost my statu of being legal in usa and I would like to register a phone app developing llc in usa or europe but i will work from USA. Am i able to do that ? Is there any risk that I can lose the entitlement of keeping the company?

Thank you

re: Registering a business in a country while located in another.

I wish to inform you that you can have company and this is not related to your immigration status but however if while doing business authorities come to know that you are out of status then they may deport you and re-entry ban may be imposed upon you. Your legal status is under immigration law and as soon as authorities are reported by anyone that you are not having legal status in USA they may deport you.

AFF

Comment

re: Registering a business in a country while located in another.

Dear AFFA, I look at this point as an investment into the USA's economy, I am also looking forward to hire citizens of this country to work in my company!

Anyways, I would like to know if I still can register my company in another country in Europe but operate from here from USA because my physical location is in USA, my business will be located in another country, and in this case I will have to hire people from all over the world through certain portals and work online... Since I am not a USA citizen and the USA will negatively approach my status while I am registering a company on its land, that means that the USA will not influence negatively on my status once I am registering a company into another country, pay taxes in that country, and hire people in other countries...

Do you think that it will work this way ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X