Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was invested some money and was promised a certain about back and it never happened.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was invested some money and was promised a certain about back and it never happened.

Hello,

I have fallen for a scam recently. I was invested some money and was promised a certain about back and it never happened. They are still contacting me for more money. I invested in cryptocurrency trade by the way. What can i do now? I can't spend a fortune.
    Thank you for your time.

Texas

Report the scam to the appropriate authorities. That won't get you your money back but enough complaints might result in prosecution.

Investing in money schemes on the basis of promises is what fools do. A fool and his money are soon parted.

You can probably kiss your money goodbye.

Learn from the experience.

Comment

Always is very important to be very careful with investments. You must calculate all the risks and benefits to see if the investment is worthy. I have a few awful experiences with investments. I lost around 5k $. You can't imagine how depressed I was.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)