Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complaint against Webnovel.com for not paying me.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint against Webnovel.com for not paying me.

Hello.
    I am a freelance translator working for an online company Webnovel.com. This company hired a middleman to deal with the payments and I haven't been paid for Nov and Dec 2020 yet. I keep contacting this middleman but I am not getting any answer. It's kind of scam it seems. I believe there are other freelance translators like me who hasn't been paid yet for their previous works. I tried to find a way to contact the headquarter directly, but so far, I haven't had any luck (since I was originally hired by this middleman). Is there anything I can do other than keep messaging this middleman??

I think the actual company is in China and the "middleman" is in Austrailia.

I wish to inform you that you may first file complaint with IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Centre) which may investigate online frauds and can take steps for your recovery. IC3 deals with online scam. You can file a complaint online with IC3. You may also file a complaint with Scamwatch. Australian Competition and Consumer Commission manages Scamwatch to deal with online scams.

AFF

Comment

There are some email addresses at the bottom of the page under Contacts:

https://www.webnovel.com/

Comment

email addresses don't mean much when you're being scammed IMHO

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)