Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midas mechanic did incorrect work

I have complaint with Midas in a city near me that caused my van to act dangerous on the roadway. I had to pay a known mechanic to fix the issue. I think Midas owes me full refund along with the repairs other mechanic did. Private mechanic said Midas is dirty, screwed me. Over $800 Midas owes

What is the most effective way to handle this?

I wish to inform you that you may first send notice to Midas informing them about negligence by their mechanic in your car repair and loss suffered by you. If they do not pay the amount due then you may file a case in small claims court. Small claims court deals with civil matter where dispute amounts are less. You may also inform FTC (Federal Trade Commission). Complaint with FTC can be filed either online or by calling the FTC’s Consumer Response Center at 1-877-FTC-HELP (1-877-382-4357).

AFF

Comment

The state attorney general's office will also take a complaint even if you file in other offices/locations as well.

And no business likes to get a complaint letter forwarded from the AG's office. File a complaint there!

Comment

After filing in small claims , they did settle and paid half!! thanks!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)