X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pennsylvania covid 19 hazard pay issue

Pennsylvania

When this covid-19 all started my employer...dollar tree gave us a 2.00 an hour raise then cut our hours. Now Gov. Tom Wolf is giving all essential workers up to 1200.00 for a hazard pay. I was told today we are not getting any of that because they already have given us the 2.00 an hour raise. Are they legally allowed to keep this money.

That's not right. Call your state dept of labor to discuss and resolve! You will get your cash.

tj

Comment

I wish to inform you that COVID 19 PA HAZARD PAY Grant funds may be used for hazard pay for direct, full-time and part-time employees earning less than $20/hour, excluding fringe benefits and overtime. Funds may only be used to pay hazard pay for eligible employees for the 10-week period from August 16, 2020 through October 24, 2020. Hazard pay means additional pay for performing hazardous duty or work involving physical hardship, in each case that is related to COVID-19. Applicants may apply for up to $1,200 per eligible full-time equivalent (FTE) employee. The hazard pay must be paid to the eligible employee over the 10-week period of August 16, 2020 through October 24, 2020 as a $3/hour hazard pay increase to their regular pay rate. You may contact an attorney and seek guidance.

AFF

Comment

Thank you. We will discuss with the firm.

Comment

All worked out--thank you!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)