Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LLC bank accounts in USA with non US citizens

Can a foreign citizen open a bank account for his new LLC in the USA?

Is there any law against that or any significant restriction I need to know?

A foreign citizen open a bank account in the U.S. A copy of your passport (with a valid Visa), any other form of secondary ID (credit card, driver's license, etc. this is optional) and some money to deposit the funds. That's it. The KYC paperwork is very simple and easy. For an LLC/Inc, you are required to provide the necessary company formation documents, the seal, your EIN and Certificate of Incorporation as given by the State. All members enlisted in the LLC/Inc usually need to be present with their IDs.

Comment

Opening an account is legal. Getting a bank to do so, is a much higher burden. They know the potential exists for you to commit fraud and you being out of the country, restricting recourse. I foresee an issue unless you have significant business assets in the US.
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Yes, you can open a bank account in the USA even though you're not a citizen. But still, it's very important to have your passport and your SSN. I'm not sure if they'd let you open a bank account without an SSN. They didn't let me, at least. They insist I get my SSN before opening the bank account for my LLC. My LLC deals with investment stuff, mostly education on investments, as you can see on https://www.dividendpower.org/2021/04/22/what-is-the-rule-of-72/. They need to know everything you're doing is legit...

Comment

It did take time for us but I was able to do so.
          So for others, don't get discouraged when it seems very bureaucratic.
          Thanks all!!!

Comment

For me, one of the main problems of an investor is to enter the market when the market is at its maximum, and then, who can not sit in minus, sell and fix profit, and who can, he waits his time until his coin is again in the plus. In short, the crypto market is a job for the very patient.
            To delve deeper into it, I suggest checking out online resources like https://investorjunkie.com/investing/how-to-invest-50000/ to get a basic understanding of everything you need to know. You don't need a degree in finance to start mining and trading bitcoin. Just learn the pattern and watch the market fluctuate.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x

the color of snow is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)