Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrong job - after 8 months im still at a associate position

I live in a right to work state. I applied for a Asst. Management position and got hired for the position. But after 8 months im still at a associate position jus with a higher pay the normal associates. I see the right to work state deals a lot with unions but theres no union for my job. Is there any legal action I can take?

re: wrong job - after 8 months im still at a associate position

I wish to inform you that you may give a written complaint to your employer describing your grievance. If the employer does not resolve the matter, then you may file a lawsuit. You may inform the court that you have not been given a promotion but just higher pay. The burden to prove your claim in the court will be on you. The court will consider all the facts and decide the matter. Alternatively, you may report the matter to the Department of Labor (DOL) and seek guidance.

AFF

Comment

Re: wrong job - after 8 months im still at a associate position

AFFA is incorrect. Your recourse is to request the position or resign. Making waves will likely get you fired. Many companies do this type of thing for different reasons.
      Due to a recent promotion, I should now be referred to as Major Obvious.

I would not be trying to provide information and knowledge if I did not sympathize.

Some days it is just not worth chewing through the restraints to face life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X