USAC Banner 728x90

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paying debts... I would like to have the debts removed completely from our reports.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paying debts... I would like to have the debts removed completely from our reports.

Recently my husband and I obtained our credit reports. There are appoximately 4 items on his report and 8 on mine. I have contacted all the agencies that have items listed on the reports and confirmed the debts are ours and asked for copies of the bills. Now, we are going to be able to pay the debts off in their entirity within 2 months. I would like to have the debts removed completely from our reports or at a minimum, turned to positive "PAID" remarks. I asked one company and they said they wouldn't remove the item but they would mark "PAID Satificatory" and it would no longer be a negative on my report. My question is how can I, or can I at all, get the companies to change the negative to postiive??

re: Paying debts... I would like to have the debts removed completely from our reports.

The debt status will change but the negative initial report can remain for years unfortunately. You can ask the creditor to remove it and many will.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X