Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I advertise on my front store window other services?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I advertise on my front store window other services?

I have a dry cleaning drop store business. I want to know if I could advertise on my front store window other services, such as carpet cleaning, floor sanding, polishing and waxing, and house cleaning, even though these services are being performed by another person who has this kind of business and is insured but doesn't have his own store to advertise. He uses his own truck for advertising and relies on referrals from other people. I want to know if there would be any legal ramifications if I advertised his services on my front store window. My dry cleaner is called "The Dry Cleaner and More" and I have my own insurance for my dry cleaning business. Thanks for your assistance.

Marcia

re: Can I advertise on my front store window other services?

You can do so but you could become liable if problems occur so make sure you are comfortable with the business and his insurance etc.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X