Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont know if I can do anything

I owned and operated an outfitting business in Texas last year. Due to the birth of my son I had to take this year off. I had to sell most of my assets to pay a few bills. After the season my "partner" decided to change the name of the company, take full control over the website that I created and made it as if I was never a part of the business. I owned the business in full. It was a sole-proprietership. I only considered him a partner because he helped out so much. He changed the name from Big Honker Outfitters to Big Honker Guide Service. He also took my domain name and now has Big Honker Guide service all over my old website, bighonkeroutfitters.com. I can't even get in to change it. He changed the password on me. He is, however, using the exact same website that I created as his own, he just changed up the name a little bit. All pictures of me were removed and he has some stupid story about how he started this company himself.

I am wondering if there is any legal action that I can take to get my hard work back. If anyone thinks I have any kind of case please let me know.

Re: I dont know if I can do anything

Based on what you say here, you could file suit against him (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court--

Comment

Re: I dont know if I can do anything

Joseph

I haven't heard from you in a while. Call me 936 645 7174

David Ash James Bennett

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Big Grin :D Frown :( Embarrassment :o Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X