Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive eBay problem: I have bought a bike that cost ?£735

hi, i have bought an item off of ebay in the uk, and was seeking some > advice, my situation is that i have bought a bike that cost ??£735. i > recieved the item, and signed for the delivery, and the afternoon i > received it i assembled the bike to find out that parts were either broken > of missing which wernt mentioned in the auction details, i have emailed > the seller and asked for a refund and i would pay for the postage, but he > is still refusing, i realise that i signed for the item, which means that > i have in theory said that it is ok, but non of the problems are noticable > at first sight, you cant exactly make the delivery man, wait while you > construct the bike. any way i emailed ebay, and they said to send it back > and provide a tracking number and when they see that it has arrived, i > would be refunded, but just received an email from the seller saying that > he would refuse to sign for the item and leave it on his property for 7 > days before he would dispose of it, he also said t!> hat he would refuse to give me a single penny.> whats is my next step?

Re: ebay problems. please help.

Contest it, leave neg feedback, and sue in small claims if need be.

Comment

re: Massive eBay problem: I have bought a bike that cost £735

You can contact eBay resolution center further. In this, you will inform eBay that the seller has sent an email in which the seller has refused to take back the goods. The eBay resolution center will then inform you about the next steps. In this if you qualify for your refund amount then eBay may even refund you the amount through PayPal. However, as eBay prefers the resolution of dispute mutually between buyer and seller, therefore, you can inform that you have always been cooperative and are following the given requirements but the seller does not wish to settle.

AFF

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Mad :mad: Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a pink dog is ... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X