Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correcting credit report in Canada

I had a friend co-sign my car lease years ago and unfortunately, the car got taken back due to lack of payments and it has resulted a bad credit mark on our credit reports. however, she had no idea this was going on the whole time and it is truly my mistake. I am wondering how I can get her credit back and claim my mistake and be responsible for the event?

re: Correcting credit report in Canada

I wish to inform that you can approach the Credit Bureau. You and your friend can request the Credit Bureau for an investigation wherein the actual facts can be brought to their notice. The Credit Bureau will decide the issue based on investigation report. If the investigation is unable to resolve the issue, your friend can add a consumer statement to her report.

AFF

Comment

re: Correcting credit report in Canada

Originally posted by AFFA View Post
      I wish to inform that you can approach the Credit Bureau. You and your friend can request the Credit Bureau for an investigation wherein the actual facts can be brought to their notice. The Credit Bureau will decide the issue based on investigation report. If the investigation is unable to resolve the issue, your friend can add a consumer statement to her report.

AFF
      if, like suggested, I have gone to the credit bureau an pursue this, will my friend get her credit adjusted back? or should I find a lawyer to represent me to get her her credit back?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Smile :) Stick Out Tongue :p Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x

the color of a blueberry is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X