Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contract breach? I want to sue them for my deposit and have them pay for the new band

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contract breach? I want to sue them for my deposit and have them pay for the new band

I hired a band for a party and gave a $150.00 deposit. The day of the event they called me and said they would get here later than what our conctract stated. I then told them that was not what we agreed on. I ended up hiring another band last minute and have not received my deposit from the previous band. I want to sue them for my deposit and have them pay for the new band? Is there anything we can do?

re: Contract breach? I want to sue them for my deposit and have them pay for the new band

Based on what you say here, you could probably file suit against them (or at least threaten to do so) in small claims court or in regular court.

Comment

Re: Contract breach? I want to sue them for my deposit and have them pay for the new

Duplicate thread.

http://www.legaljunkies.com/forumbus...0-deposit.html

Comment

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X