The United States Arbitration Corporation (USAC)

USAC Banner 300x250

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Internet selling (buying unused vouchers)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet selling (buying unused vouchers)

I just came accross couple of these websites which claim to buy off us any unused voucher. But before making payment they ask us to mail the vouchers to them which they will check and then pay us within 7 days. Is there any way of proving in a court of law if there are any disputes in future, the contents of the post prior to being posted to the dealer.

You may photocopy it and have witnesses as to what was sent. That would be good evidence to a court. You could even have a notary witness the entire mailing if you wanted to go through all of that.

Comment

I live in the UK and I want to know that if Royal Mail can act as a witness to the contents of the postage.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Smile :) Mad :mad: Wink ;) Frown :( Big Grin :D Confused :confused: Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x

the color of milk is... (write the answer twice with an "@" between the words)

widgetinstance 213 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X